The Opportunity: Reporting to the Hydrocarbons Team Lead and working a two weeks on/off rotation. The Hydrocarbons Labourer is responsible for offloading, and handling petroleum products.
• Participate in offloading deliveries of petroleum products, and transfer product site-wide as necessary;
• Perform daily checks and assist with repairs to pipe lines, fuel pumps, and hoses as needed;
• Clean, sweep, paint, and maintain all areas relating to hydrocarbons including Chamcos Lube Bay, Vehicles;
• Perform other related tasks as instructed;
• Maintain exceptional housekeeping in all work areas.
• Two (2) years’ Tractor Trailer driving experience;
• Grade 10 or equivalent;
• Class 5 driver’s license;
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds;
• Previous experience working at a remote site;
• Computer literacy in MS Office suite.
The successful candidate will have an overriding commitment to safety and will be action oriented, able to multi-task, and anticipate and solve problems.
This is seasonal employment working on a rotational schedule, 12 hours days/nights.
All applicants must submit the following documents **(please upload these documents to the Cover Letter section of the application)**:
*Applicants who do not submit these documents will not be screened-in.